My sister lives in Rome so I spent 3 days there for her birthday.
Now we came in Tuscany on the beach to enjoy some more quiet time. We are close to Porto Ercole, beautiful Tuscan coast 1 hour from Rome.
This post is all about my adresses in Rome for restaurants, Spa, Hotels and any recommendations I can share with you coming from real Romans.
- Madre ristorante Roma: A real lifestyle place in the heart of Rome you can go there from breakfast to Diner in a very special latin atmosphere. Amazing pizza and ceviche! A Must go!
- Caffé Novecento: I went there for breakfast but you can also enjoy the place until aperitivo, the eggs and pancakes are amazing! And they do gluten free patries as well…
- Eataly: Best place to try the cuisine from all different regions from Italy
- Il Ritrovo Del Gusto: Great places for lunch with amazing Mozzarella Buffala
- Dal Bolognese: The typical Italian restaurant Piazza del Popolo
- Gelato del Teatro via Dei Coronari: Best Gelateria with all the classic Italian gelato and more original taste like Ricotta Fico
- Aquamadre: you want to try the Roman thermal baths it’s a great place to enjoy hammam, and all the treatments like the Greco roman tradition
- First art luxury Hotel where we celebrated my sister’s birthday, we had the rooftop privatized and the view was breathtaking on all Rome monuments
- Hotel de Russie: THE hotel on Piazza di Spagna a must go for a coffee or lunch in the gardens
Villa Borghese Gardens
Photos by Diane de Ferron