February is my favorite time to go in the sun and especially in Miami! The weather is perfect with 28°Celsius and I started to lack seriously Vitamin D here in Switzerland… I wanted to give you all my good adresses of Miami since it was the second time for me I really managed some good spots…
- The best in town for stone crab (speciality from the region) Joe’s Stone Crab great place but very hard to get a table for diner so I will advice to go for lunch and eat outside
- Juvia , a rooftop restaurant in Miami Beach where I ate an amazing crispy Tuna! Loved the view and the atmosphere!
- Komodo, THE best restaurant that I have tried for a while… I would describe it as fusion Chinese/Japanese/Thai, every single course so tasty and different, this is a must GO!
- We went to Upland for Sunday brunch and it was super nice as well, perfect American with a sophisticated touch menu
- In the Faena Hotel I had to try the Unicorn cocktail at Pao, obviously, we went there on purpose and when we arrived the barman told us it was closing I had to explain I was coming all the way from Switzerland for this drink…And it worked 🙂
- Sugar on top of the East Miami Hotel in Brickell, is a rooftop bar as well with the best view of the city!
- The Webster obviously
- Wynwood where you can find really cool stores
- Frankie Miami, also a multi band store with very good selection, where I founded my Les Specs Sunglasses
- Big Drop on Collins Avenue where I found my Love Shack Fancy pink dress
Stone Crab Pao Crispy Tuna